South Wales Mobility is a well-established company, we have always had our customers' well-being at the forefront of everything we do. Our customer base is, for obvious reasons, considered high-risk.
As a responsible local business we want to do everything possible to protect our customers from this disease. Our services are vital to our customers, so whether it is a new survey, an installation or a repair of a stairlift, our customers need us.
All of our engineers use Bipolar Ionisation units that kill bacteria and 99.9% of all viruses and germs. Click Here to find out more
- Our engineers will sanitise their hands before knocking the door.
- After they knock the door, they will then step back 2-3 meters to allow plenty of distance before the door is opened.
- They will ask the person to go to a separate room in the home and close the door to that room.
- They will put on brand new gloves before entering the property.
- They will deploy the Bipolar Ionisation Unit in your hallway, this will clear the air of any unwanted bascteria, germs and viruses inc Covid-19.
- They will then carry out installation, survey or repair.
- They will throughly disinfect anything they touch in the home or on the stairlift.
- They will then leave the property and knock the door again (or phone) to advise the resident that they are finished.
- Payment will be taken via debit or credit card over the telephone.
We know that the health of your loved ones is important, and that safety in their home is vital. We promise to do everything we can to ensure these goals are met.